POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Object Request : Re: Object Request Server Time
11 Aug 2024 17:17:16 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Object Request
From: Ken
Date: 17 Jun 1999 11:03:25
Message: <37690B1E.6549FD1A@pacbell.net>
Bill DeWitt wrote:

> Ken, I keep trying to go to your page
>  http://home.pacbell.net/tylereng/links.htm ), but it always fails to load
> completely. I get to about here...
>
> 3D Include Files
>
> Collections
>
> Chris ColeFax Include Files
> Gail Shaw's objects- Swords, pen/pencilset/desk org, odds ends
> GolfBall, Oil Lamp, Torus Spine.in, poser2Pov covrt- Ron Parker
> Jayz models- moray-files Electroics, Office, Bathroom misc.
> PILE -- Povray Animation and Include Files
> Plants1 Shareware Pov objects Collection
> POVRay Furniture File
> POVRay 3.x Inc files - Awesome
> POVRay Objects Collection
> <A HREF="http://www.deakin.edu.au/~agoodman/povstuff.html"
> ADD_DATE="907433860" LAST_VI
>
> ...and then it does that. No amount of cashe clearing or refreshing helps.
> Clicking on some of the links gives me a 404 error page.
>
> Is it me?

Hmmmm. I don't know why it isn't loading for you. I was there this morning
earlier and it loaded completely for me. I will look into it further.

The 404's are because people are relly inconsiderate and keep closing
their sites. I hate it when that happens. I have been very busy with
my business lately and have not had time to verify all of my links. When
an oppertunity presents itself I will update the whole page and add in
the other 250+ links I have collected since it went on line in April.

--
Ken Tyler

mailto://tylereng@pacbell.net